Remember when you were a kid every Saturday morning you’d sit down and watch cartoons with a big bowl of cereal? Your parents would get so annoyed when you mixed all the cerals together! Well, with the Plain Jane Bowl o’ Gainz mix whatever you want in it! We promise we won’t get upset!
- In a bowl, roughly 4-5 inches in diameter and about 3 inches tall, add 3 grams of water per gram of
dry mix. Once water is added, stir.
- A bowl too wide or too tall will disrupt the proper cooking method.
Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Gently remove the bowl and carefully stir the mixture with a metal spoon or metal whisk. If the mixture is “lumpy” gradually and slowly smashing the clumps with the back of the spoon or whisk, the goal is to get the water into the clumps.
- Do this for 15-30 seconds. Cook for an additional 60 seconds and repeat the process until the mixture is velvet smooth and rid of any clumps.
- Lastly, cook for an additional 30 seconds and stir. For the perfect Brownie Crust, let sit unstirred for 2 minute
HOT CEREAL Bowl o’ Gainz