UP TO 7 HOURS
Digestive enzymes and probiotics
PM8 MICELLAR CASEINTM provides a slower and steady release of amino acids compared to other protein types, which makes it particularly ideal to use in-between meals and before bed, when you will not be eating for many hours.
Casein is the main proteinaceous component of milk. Whereas whey makes up around 20% of the protein content of milk, Casein accounts for the other 80%. Both Casein and whey protein have rich pools of amino acids which are the building blocks of proteins. The pool of amino acids is high in essential amino acids, which are responsible for protein synthesis. When ingested, Casein forms a gel or clot in the stomach and intestines, which slows down the rate of the gastric emptying. This slowing effect has an impact on the rate at which amino acids are being absorbed into the blood stream.
PM8 MICELLAR CASEINTM provides 24g of high quality time-released casein per serving and is rich in BCAAs, glutamine, arginine and tyrosine. The high concentrations of amino acids can greatly help muscle preservation during intense training or during a weight loss program.
1. 24g of time-released protein per serving
2. Enhanced levels of essential amino acids and glutamine
3. Anti-catabolic effects as it reduces protein breakdown
4. Enhanced with digestive enzymes and probiotics to improve utilization
5. The choice for in-between meals and before bed